Let’s get rid of the nasty infestation of roaches in your house with the most dynamically working German cockroach killer gel bait. Advion Syngenta cockroach gel bait contains a high-performing bait mixture with 0.6% of active ingredient that targets all prevailing species of roaches. Best for indoors and outdoors, roaches are not able to resist the non-repellent formulation of 4 piece Advion Syngenta cockroach gel bait. You are not only able to get your hands on nymphs and adults but the unique formulation of this gel bait also clears all eggs of roaches from your territory. With its superior combination of ingredients, roaches are not able to resist this gel bait and even the toughest infestation goes down with it.
Features & Benefits
- This pack of Advion cockroach gel 4 tubes comes with a high consumption bait matrix.
- This German cockroach gel bait features a superior and non-repellent formulation.
- This Advion Syngenta gel is labeled to use for both indoor and outdoor areas.
- This product comes in a pack of 4 tubes, 4 plungers, and 4 tips.
- The tip of Advion cockroach gel bait is thin and sleek.
- This product is designed to kill the roaches by accessing their favorite hiding places.
- Advion cockroach gel bait provides you speed and spectrum in a single product.
- Get simplifying inventory management with its superior controlling trait.
- The formulation of Advion gel is safe to use around pets and food handling areas
- 6% Indoxacarb (An active ingredient)
Where to use this pack of Advion cockroach gel 4 Tubes?
Advion cockroach gel bait is specially designed to use for both indoor and outdoor places. You can easily use it in single or multi-families residential buildings. With its superior combination of ingredients, Advion gel bait is suitable for commercial areas, schools, hospitals, restaurants, food/handling establishments, industrial facilities, mortals, universities, hotels, supermarkets, and transportation equipment such as boats, ships, trains, buses, cars, and aircraft.
Roaches quickly grow their infestation in wet and cold areas so don’t forget to use some in your kitchen and bathroom. The tube and tip of this product are specifically designed to target roaches in their favorite hiding places such as in cracks and crevices, holes in doors, walls, sides of windows, under furniture, and in cabinets.
How to Yield Advion Syngenta Cockroach Gel?
- Use 3 to 5 spot per 10 linear feet for a heavy infestation of roaches
- 1 to 3 spots per 10 linear feet is enough to control the low or moderate infestation of roaches.
Keep in mind you don’t need a spoonful or scoop of this pest control gel. A pea-size drop is enough even for heavy infestations.
As we all know this German cockroach gel bait is formulated to target even the hardest species of roaches. With Advion gel, you can target German, Asian, Oriental, Smoky-brown, American, Brown-banded, Brown, and Australian roach species.
- Wear protective gloves before using Advion Syngenta cockroach gel bait 4 tubes.
- Don’t touch your eyes after using this pest control gel.
- If your pet has swallowed the bait, immediately take him to the vet.
- If any skin reaction occurs on your body after using this product, immediately consult with a doctor.
- Although you can use Advion gel in your car but be careful
- Keep this product away from the access of kids
Store this roach-killing gel in a cold and dry place.