Getting a cockroach’s nibble on your skin is the worst experience. We don’t know what these invertebrates left on our skin. It is the time to deep clean your house in a professional way with Advion Cockroach Gel Bait 3Tubes with 3 Plungers and 3 Tips. Be ready to get unbeatable results in the elimination of roach infestation in your house. Advion is the best German roach killing gel bait that is empowered with a high-performing and unique bait mixture. This pest control gel comes with a high proprietary gel formulation. Best for indoors and outdoors, Advion cockroach gel bait with 3 tubes offers the best crack and crevice treatment.
Features & Benefits
- This pest control gel even targets the toughest species of gel-bait averse cockroaches.
- 3 Pcs Advion Syngenta Cockroach Gel Bait has an active ingredient that works on special roach-killing phenomena.
- The active ingredient in Advion gel is bio-activated after entering the bodies of roaches.
- 3 pieces Advion cockroach gel bait is safe to use around food-handling surfaces/areas and around pets.
- If it is unopened, this best German roach-killing gel bait can be used for up to five years.
- Advion gel is able to transfer to 40 cockroaches from one poisoned cockroach gel.
- The thin and sleek design tip of this gel bait is designed to reach difficult and favorite hiding places of roaches.
- 6% Indoxacarb as an Active Ingredient
The gel formulation of Advion is empowered with a high-proprietary blend of the active ingredient. This unique and non-repellent gel bait is powerful enough to target the toughest species of roaches such as German, Brown-banded, Smoky-brown, Oriental, Asian, American, Brown, and Australian cockroaches. The superior bait combination of Advion gel is hard to ignore by roaches, even the hardest species are down for it.
Where to Use 3 Pieces Advion Syngenta Cockroach Gel Bait 3 Tubes?
Advion cockroach gel bait is designed to be used in areas frequented by roaches such as cracks and crevices of doors & windows, elements in construction, small openings in walls, floors, bases, pumping pipes, equipment legs, and ceilings. Bathroom, kitchen, sink, cabinets, food handling areas are typically the favorite hiding areas of roaches. Apply Advion cockroach gel bait to all these difficult places easily with its tip and plunger. Advion Syngenta cockroach gel bait is designed to be used within multi-family residential buildings. The proprietary gel formulation is safe to use in commercial and industrial areas such as hospitals, hotels, restaurants, schools, warehouses, and motels. You can also use this gel bait in transportation equipment including buses, trains, airplanes, cars, and ships.
How to Yield Advion Gel?
Using Advion cockroach gel bait is not as difficult as you think. You don’t need a spoonful of this formulation, a pea-size drop is enough to control roach infestation in your surroundings.
- Use 3 to 5 spots per 10 linear feet to control the heavy and toughest infestation of cockroaches.
- 1 to 3 spots per 10 linear feet is enough for low or moderate infestations.
- No doubt, Advion is super easy to use and safe for pets but still there are some precautions that you should keep in mind.
- Wear protective gloves before using Advion cockroach gel bait 3 Tubes
- This is the best German roach-killing gel and may cause allergic or skin reaction, immediately visit the doctor to get proper medication.
- You can use this pest control gel in your car but make sure the bait is out of the reach of kids.
- Don’t touch your eyes after using this product
- Store Advion cockroach gel bait in a dry and cool place.