Advion Cockroach Gel is an easy way to remove roaches from your property. From German to American roaches and Brownbanded cockroaches, this Advion Cockroach Gel can attack different types of cockroaches. Being formulated with the highly potent and bio-active ingredient, this 30 grams of Advion cockroach gel bait is peerless in results.
Ingredients of this cockroach killer gel
Bio-active and non-repellent 0.6% of Indoxacarb.
What are the features and benefits of this Cockroach Killer UAE?
Are you interested to know more about this amazing pesticide controlling patent in the market? This Advion Online Gel comes up with many features that highlight this product in the list of other cockroach killing products. In this section, you can learn the features that prominent this Advion gel within the crowd.
- This Advion cockroach gel comes up with protective shielding effect.
- Due to the high potency, this Advion cockroach gel is safe for pets.
- This pest control gel with its 0.6% active-ingredient is considered as the most powerful roach killing product in the market.
- With the combination of non-repellent and bio-active ingredients, this Advion cockroach gel offers proprietary gel formulation.
- Now effortlessly control the infestation of different types of cockroaches with this Syngenta Gel. This is the only cockroach killer gel in that market that attacks Australian, American, Oriental, Brownbanded, Skybrown, German Cockroaches, etc.
- This Syngenta Advion anti-cockroach gel is popular for indoor and outdoor applications.
- With high potency level, this effective cockroach killer gel is famous as the best crack & crevice treatment
- Except for domestic purposes, you can also use this Advion gel around industrial and commercial areas
- Clean your food manufacturing areas from cockroaches with the use of this cockroach bait gel
This Advion Cockroach gel is offering high-potency, the active killing of roaches, and high-speed spectrum within one product.
How to use this Advion Cockroach gel single tube?
- First of all, apply the small amount of this Advion Cockroach Gel to the high infestation areas of the roaches and in the 10 feet linear apply 3 to 5 spots of this gel.
- 1 to 3 spots are enough if the infestation of insects is moderate
- The unbeatable power of the Syngenta product is enough to control the population of pests in commercial and industrial areas.
How to store this Syngenta Advion anti-cockroach gel?
Don’t worry, the storing method of this highly effective gel is simple, and you don’t have to go through complicated. The chemical formulation of this bait gel requires a dry and moderate temperature environment. So make sure you are storing this gel at a cool and dry place. Although this Advion Cockroach Gel is safe for pets, it is beneficial to store this gel at a higher place. A place that is not reachable by pets and kids.
In how much time you can see the visible results of this Advion Cockroach Gel?
Everything takes time to happen. With the power of high-performing chemical formulation of these 4.2 ounces of gel bait tube is enough for a heavy and different type of infestation of roaches. This Advion Cockroach Gel can reach the infestation and colonies of roaches even in toughest places. For overcoming this issue, you can apply this gel bait two times in a week. You can see the visible results within 2 to 3 months if you follow all the instructions.
- Don’t use this Advion Cockroach Gel without wearing gloves on your hand
- Don’t apply this Syngenta cockroach killer gel bait near the kids
- No matter how much this gel is safe for pets. But it is beneficial to place this effective cockroach killer at the high place
- Don’t use this 30 grams Advion cockroach gel bait if you have not read all instructions carefully
- Avoid using the excessive amount of this roach killing gel bait
- Don’t use this product in the sensitive areas of your house
- Don’t forget to cover all the food items before applying this pest control gel
- Gradually check if this bait gel is working on the infestation of roaches or not
- Don’t use this gel if it is causing allergies to your hands
- There are also some side effects of using this killer gel bait such as
- Don’t use this gel on your furniture or use it after confirming from experts
- Causes allergies to the hands
- Harmful for kids
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Is this product reasonable in price or will empty our wallet?
As compared to other products, this Advion Syngenta Gel is available at reasonable prices.
Is this item durable or not?
Yes, this Syngenta Advion product is highly durable.
What will happen if my dog eats a cockroach that has eaten this poison gel bait?
Don’t take tension because there will get no reaction on your dog if he has eaten a poisoning cockroach. The formulation of this product is only powerful enough to kill the cockroaches.
Does this Syngenta Advion anti-cockroach gel have an expiration date?
The manufacturers of this gel bait have not mentioned any expiration date on the package of this gel. But according to the experts, this cockroach gel is good enough for 5 years. Be sure to place this gel away from sunlight and in a dry place.
After drying, does this gel work or not?
This Advion Cockroach killer takes almost 2 to 3 days for drying and gets hard after it. The gel still works best when it gets hard, but for peak performance, you should apply fresh spots of gel.
How this Advion Cockroach gel kills the cockroaches? Does it kill them only by contact or by ingestion?
Due to powerful chemical formulation, this product can work in both ways.
I have listened to this rumor that this product will cause roaches to speed up their breed. Is it true?
No, this is completely untrue. This Advion Cockroach Gel contains 0.5% Indoxacarb that transfer from one roach to another. In this way, this gel tube kills the infestations of roaches.
What is the main ingredient of this product?
This Syngenta Advion Cockroach Gel Bait contains non-repellent and bioactive 0.5% of Indoxacarb that can effectively show its reaction on cockroaches even after first use.
Does this gel bait apply to the kitchen cabinets and food processing areas?
Yes, this product is safe for kitchen cabinets and food processing areas. But make sure before applying this gel you have covered all the utensils and knives with the cloth.
How much time should I use this Advion gel online?
According to the instructions, it is useful to apply this gel 2 to 3 times a week.
Can I use Advion Roach Killer Gel in my car? Does it safe around kids?
This Cockroach Gel is safe for kids if you are applying it directly. Make sure; you are applying this gel in the areas in which they do not come in contact frequently. It will better to use this Advion Gel Bait in your vehicle but be sure that you have removed other sources such as crumbles and any food competing sources. In this way, you can get more effective treatment.
In how much time, this Advion Cockroach Gel will attract the insects?
The shelf life of this product is 5 years, and you can enjoy the best results within 2 to 3 months.
What is reapplying method of this product?
For reapplying this Syngenta Advion Cockroach Gel, you should remove its first layer. And then reapply the fresh layer of this gel.
For which type of cockroaches, this Advion product is suitable?
From Brownbanded to Americans and from German to Orientals, this Syngenta Cockroach killing gel is applicable for different types of cockroaches.